10 August 2013

Spring is springing.

It's amazing how the the changing of weather can add the little spring in your step even when nothing else has changed. I found a new spot that I'm pretty much in love with. It's this secret garden place. It's one of those hidden gems on the side of the road in honeydew. With a sign saying "Second Cup Coffee." on the left. Jayde and I found this gem a couple months ago but it was one of those quick trips and then we explored it again when he had a day off recently, then I expressed my love of the place to Lucia and we went again. It's a little garden village, and every corner you turn, behind every tree there is a new surprise. Small boutiques, art studios, coffee shop and restaurant, small little bookstore with classic and afrikaans books, a flower shop, the list is endless. There is the cute little craft antique store that has all things that I make me happy.  Needless to say, I'm in love. It's a beautiful little gem. 

side note: I finally got the beautiful mess app. I'm in love. Has anyone else gone crazy with it yet? 


ps. how amazing is this photo? I might be disowned after. 











No comments:

Post a Comment