04 November 2013

The Sam May Welcome Back Tour 2013.

I'm not really sure if you can have a welcome back tour after only being gone for 6 months but who writes the rules here?  From Mid-September to Mid-October I embarked on freaking long road trip with countless hours to myself and many more miles under my belt. I drove about 6100 miles and one day drove 20 hours straight from California to Oklahoma.  In total it was about 91 hours of drive. Crazy right? 

It was fun, I saw so much of the United States that I had never seen before. At moments I felt like I was in a National Geographic magazine. I was constantly on my toes. I think I hit every type of weather situation including a strange snowstorm. I found myself excited to be drive the flat plain lands after all my mountain driving, especially at night.  I plan on explaining more and giving some of the major spots a spotlight blog post.  A lot of this depends on what pictures I have. My memory card crashed the other day and I'm still trying to sort through the salvageable photographs over the last two months. Story of my life.

With that, I'm going to leave you with some of the songs that kept me awake. Don't worry, there is very little 90s music in this one. That might be on the next roadtrip mix. 



No comments:

Post a Comment