04 December 2012

Breakfast diaries: Magic






































It is the little things in life that makes me extremely happy. For instance, going to bed by 10pm and waking up at 630am knowing that the full nine hours of sleep is in fact not a myth. It is magic. 

Other little things, driving to my friend Jason's house at 650 in the morning because Joe Lieske is in town from Chicago. Joe Lieske is also known for making great coffee among other things. He made me coffee. That too was also, magic. 

Also miniature disco balls at 7 in the morning also cause me to holler rants about it being a party.  That was not magic, that was because it had an on and off switch with pretty colors. There is no photo to describe what I'm talking about. 

Jason mentioned to me he had never seen me so happy in the morning. I also never sleep. There could be a link to the two. 

Other little things, driving at 745am to meet my long lost friend, Lexi, for breakfast at Eat Chow. Scrumptious food and lovely company.I also was talking about a million words per minute because from the previous excursion including coffee with a beyond empty stomach. That too could be considered, magic. I only discovered this around 9am when I called Jayde and he explained to me how fast I was speaking. Although by then, I was on coffee two, three, maybe four. That is not magic. That is just considered an intense caffeine kick. 

All of this was done before 9 am. 

The morning was delightful. 


No comments:

Post a Comment