28 November 2012

iphone case

So if you know me, I have really awful luck. 

I've gone through more phones than I can count. It's not that i'm irresponsible, it's mainly because I'm just clumsy and absent minded and drop everything. I think butterfingers is a more accurate description. When I got my iphone, I bought an otterbox. like the protective case on top of a protective case. My cute petite iphone turned into a giant monster phone. Everyone kind of makes fun of me. But when that first time that it slipped through my fingers and bounced on the concrete. I knew it was worth the money. 

But the other day, I had a $30 dollar credit from shutterfly that was expiring in less than an hour. I didn't want it to go to waste. Normally, I use my credits towards gifts or test our their stuff to see what my photography looks like on whatever the object is. Since, I didn't have time to make a photobook or a thoughtful gift for someone. Also, I didn't want anymore "stuff" in my collection of "stuff." I've been trying to de-clutter. (My closet might say otherwise.) So, I settled for this cover. I like it a lot and would for sure customize one for a gift someday in the future. 

Now, don't get my wrong, I'm terrified that I'm going to drop my phone and break it within a day now. The minute I have my first scare, I will probably switch it out. In the meantime, it's nice to have a chance and I love looking at all the pictures over the last year with people I love and places I have been. 




No comments:

Post a Comment