05 December 2013

Diy: Christmas Cards

///wrote this last christmas and completely slacked on it... what perfect time then now?

Every year it is the same drill. Christmas cards. I always decide I have to make them. While, every year it's the same thing. I procrastinate and everyone receives their christmas card a month late. (or not at all) It's the thought that counts, right ?

Also, I've been making it a point to stop hoarding as much.  As well as using what I have. A couple years ago, I was given some christmas paper. Let's face it. I would never use it for anything else. Also, I had some buttons that I knew I would never use and I didn't want to throw them away. So after some collaboration with crafting supplies sprawled out on Jessi's living room floor. I came up with some simple card ideas that repurposed elements I wasn't 100% thrilled with but now LOVE them.

Enjoy. 







No comments:

Post a Comment