02 January 2013

so this is the new year.

I always think of that deathcabforcutie song. 

"so this is the new year, and I don't feel any different." 

This year I do feel different. A lot of unknown. 

My 2012 started out great and ended in catastrophe. With the exception of ending the night with two of my best friends. 

January one: Spent the entire day/night throwing up. It was anything but glamorous. 
January two: My childhood dog was put to rest. 













Rest in Peace, Skeezer. You were always such a peculiar dog. But you were also my favorite first dog. 

January three: I'm scared to see what you will bring ?

I'm hoping that 2013 will be polar opposite of 2012. 

I know it wil. 

Revealing lots of secrets soon. 

Stay tuned. 

1 comment:

k said...

hope the days have been good. i'm so sorry about your dog :(

Post a Comment