28 June 2013

Breakfast Diaries: Eat Cake For Breakfast

#eatcakeforbreakfast 

I have a sweet tooth. Not really any old ordinary one. I have a cake obsession. For my 23 birthday two friends of mine baked me 23 cupcakes with the big muffin pan. Within 36 hours, I ate the majority of the batch. I shared a couple. The year before, another friend baked me a cake and I hate the entire thing within 24 hours. Would I consider this a problem? Not really. I also love everything breakfast. Why not mix the two? I've been noticing a trend that's catching on. Kate Spade has some of my favorite accessories for my favorite philosophy. I decided to compile an inspiration board for the cake lovers out there. Enjoy.  


my lovely friend ashley baked the above cake for my 25th birthday. Chocolate cake from scratch with cute little flag bunting on top. It was scrumptious. She surprised me when she picked me up from a flight, then I had the cake for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Then she snuck some in a paperbag with other goodies for my flight to South Africa. She knows the way to my heart. 


1. /// 2. /// 3. /// 4. /// 5. /// 6. /// 7./// 8. /// 9. /// 10. ///

No comments:

Post a Comment