15 July 2013

obsessed in the worst way

facebook requests. you know what I'm talking about. The millions of questions asking you to join farmville, play a truth game, etc. Then there was candy crush. Months, I was bombarded with requests. Deny, Deny, Deny, one right after another.

Until my entire house started playing the game. Three adults sit hours on end to play this game. I would sit and read. Then I stopped, I downloaded the game. Now I am on one of them. Now it's four adults sitting hours on end playing candy crush. I hate it. absolutely hate, so much that I stopped sleeping. I'm awake until four waiting 30 minutes for my next life. I fail the level, decide it's time to sleep and then realize 30 minutes later, I'm wide awake.  I play candy crush again. and again and again. It's a vicious cycle. That I want to stop.

I don't play games. Okay, minus words with friends but it's been a while. Plus, I feel like my vocabulary get's better. But instead, I've switched into matching three matching squares at a time. I'm disgusted at myself.

That is my confession.

I have a problem.

Admitting is the first step.

No comments:

Post a Comment